At JALPAK, we carry out various initiatives led by the company or employees to create a vibrant and fulfilling work environment where everyone is happy and smiling.
Smile for everyone in our team.
Health and productivity management
We were certified as a Health and Productivity Management Organization 2021 “White 500” company by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
The Certified Health & Productivity Management Organization Recognition Program is a program for commending companies that practice outstanding health and productivity management*1, based on initiatives in line with health-related challenges in regional communities or health promotion initiatives led by the Nippon Kenko Kaigi*2.
*1: The term “health and productivity management” is a registered trademark of the Workshop for the Management of Health on Company and Employee.
*2: The Nippon Kenko Kaigi is an organization that conducts effective activities for the elongation of the healthy life-span of the Japanese people and provision of appropriate healthcare.
Work-style Reform―Not just a system, but activities for change led by employees
- 01Lay the groundwork for realizing a flexible work style.
- 02Realize a flexible work style through one’s own will (individual action)
- 03Make a bold revision of operational processes aimed at promoting the effects of 01 and 02.
- 04The workplace becomes more worker-friendly, and employee satisfaction (ES) increases. However, ES includes conditions that still feel like a perk, so further pursue 01, 02, and 03 to create a truly worker-friendly workplace and increase engagement.
- 05A relaxed, worker-friendly workplace generates various ideas, creating an even better environment.
2018 “Work-style Reform” Award presented by the JATA Chairman*JATA: Japan Association of Travel Agents
Laying the groundwork for flexible work styles
At JALPAK, we aim to raise awareness of the need for change and create more value-added results by preparing an environment where all employees can work productively and with satisfaction. In terms of office environment, we introduced hot desking, laptops, and smartphones to enable our employees to work without being bound to a specific place. We also have systems in place to enable diverse and flexible work styles, support employees in various environments to enhance their personal and professional lives, and so on.
- - Work from home: Employees can work at home in the same environment as at the office.
- - Teleworking: Employees can work at any place other than home where increased work efficiency and productivity can be expected (e.g., library, satellite office)
- - Flexible working hours: Employees can decide when to start and end the day's work.
- - Hour-based annual paid leave: Employees can take paid leave in units of one hour.
- - Workation: Employees can obtain paid leave over a longer period at a time by working part of the time during their return home or vacation via teleworking.
Autonomous work-style reform led by WHIP employee working group—Aiming to become a group that creates diverse values
In our Work and Holiday Innovation Project (WHIP), employees selected from each workplace lead various initiatives with activities related to “work-style reform,” “institutionalization of the JAL Philosophy,” “health and productivity management,” and “promotion of diversity and women's participation” as the four pillars, based on an autonomous thought process.
Paper plane event
Exercise class during a morning meeting